top of page
  • Writer's picture63 Queensway

Sunday 10th May - Update Information

Following the Government statement this evening we are awaiting further advice from our professional body, insurers and the HCPC as to when and how we can reopen the business.

Further updates will follow.

If you are in considerable pain or think you may have an infection please contact us on telephone, email or on our social media and the podiatrist will contact you.

Thank you.

Angela Vanderpump

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page